Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 2, 2013

Build your own radio station

It is great to have an FM transmitter in the home.  I bought one a number of years ago from CCrane.  It has been a wonderful addition and has opened up many possibilities.

I will transmit to the receiver behind me when I want to just be in the office.  But at other times I will turn on the kitchen radio and the living room radio and make it a whole house thing.  Most of the time I have the FM transmitter plugged into the computer and I am playing podcasts or music from the iTunes application.  But sometimes I plug it into my iPod and play music at random.

Either way, it is nice to have a micro FM transmitter that allows you to have your own broadcasting ability.  Defiantly something I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.