Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 19, 2013

Stop-Doing List

In the book "Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work" by Chip and Dan Heath, I was challenged to start a Stop-Doing List.  This was in apposed to my To-Do List.  I like lists and I have several lists going on at one time.  But I didn't have a Stop-Doing List.  Here are a few things on my newly created Stop-Doing List.

Stop spending time on the temporal and start investing in the eternal.
Stop complaining about what is wrong and be thankful for what is right.
Stop expecting others to pick up the tab and start being more giving.
Stop being impatient for the next thing and start being content.
Stop fearing other peoples opinions and do what God has called you to do.

Those are just some things on my Stop-Doing List.  I am reviewing it often.  I am sure I'll add things as they come to mind.  It is a good exercise.  I think it helps to expose some of my self-limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.