Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 1, 2013

Taking a break

My hope for this blog is that I would come across a subject matter that I could get deeply into.  My hope for this blog is that I would share who I am and it would be very attractive to someone or someones out there who would invite me to journey beside them to our mutual success.  My hope for this blog is that it would grow in readership.  My hope for this blog is that I would get a more clear understanding of who I am.  My hope for this blog is that I could write something of lasting impact.

Right now, it doesn't seem like much of that is happening.  I am struggling most weeks to come up with a very minimal three posts.  Therefore, I am thinking of taking a break from this blog.  Perhaps I just need a week off.  Perhaps I need to shut this down and go in an entirely new direction.

If I come back next week with more to say, that is terrific.  If this is my last post, it has been a good exercise and a learning experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.