Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Missing my community


I knew once I got back into a work routine that there would be an emotional vacuum.  It is just inevitable that not seeing people I've worked with over the last ten months would cause a sense of loss.  So here is a big thank you to those at Job Seekers Network at the Fox Valley Technical College, Career Changers Network, and RU support group.  You all meant a lot to me.  Everyone has made a contribution to my life and helped in this process.  My intention is to give back to you someday, somehow.  Know that you are missed and I have good thoughts toward you all.  Thanks too to the instructors and facilitators, viz., Chris, Bobbie, Samantha, and Dennis.  All of you provided great content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.