Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All of a sudden, I feel time stretched


Recently, I have gone back into an office routine.  My hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with a half hour lunch.  My commute time is almost 40 minutes.  That is the longest drive I have ever had for work.  Believe me when I say that I am grateful to be back in the game.  Yet, I can't help but notice that I am stretched for time and this is not how I would have things to be.  Whereas, I use to have plenty of time to write my blog, listen to podcasts, and exercise.  Now I have to hurry to do those things in the morning or evening.  It feels like the most important things are getting short changed.  In fact, I would like to be back working, earning good pay, making a difference, but I would still like to have a large quantity of time to operate my life.  My spiritual side is thinning as is my time at home.  Going to church on Wednesdays does not looks like a possibility for a the time being.

This is a dilemma and I don't really know if there is much I can do about it.  I am trying to listening to podcasts when I drive.  I am making an effort to still exercise and write.  Yet, three hours or so in the evening is not the buffer of time I am use to or would find ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.