Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2012

I want to fly to new heights

In this time of career exploration and re-evaluation, I have come to several conclusions.  I would rather go home to be with the Lord than to simply go through my life putting in time doing work with no meaning or purpose.  I have done the traditional job, punching in and punching out, doing as I was instructed, and getting my paycheck every other Friday.  I have done that ad nauseum.  If that is all I am here for, if that is all I have to look forward to, than I would rather it was just over now.  It has been nice but what a drag to go on like that.  I want to grow, learn, build, and become something special.  I want to have control, flexibility, and some say over the work that I do.  I don't think that is too much to ask.  There seems to be something inside me that wants to come out and fly to new heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.