Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I look for in a car

When I am looking to replace a vehicle, I have some basic criteria.  It must be rust-free, low mileage, and paid for.  When I was growing up, our cars were no beauties.  We usually had only one and it would likely be an old style van, and that van would have dents and rust.  My dad had no auto interest whatsoever unlike many today we are into racing, collecting, and restoring.  That disinterest has been passed down to me.  Yet I don't like the looks of rust but I do like having a car clean so rust sort of spoils that preference.  I like low miles because the car will last longer.  My cars must be paid for because I refuse to be in debt.  Many people see an auto loan as their only way to make it.  I don't believe that.  I would rather save up my money, pay cash, and keep my freedom.  Yes, I would like to have better cars.  Something of better comfort, class, acceleration and that may happen.  Who knows, I could make it really big where buying a new car is a small expense.  But for now, I have what I have and I am content with them as they get me and my family from point A to point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.