Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2012

A solution to the nation's violence


We continue to see mass murder in our country and it really breaks my heart.  When I hear of these deaths I grieve and I pray.  I also think that it doesn't have to be this way.

Allow me to offer a solution to the nation's troubles.

We should teach people to love their neighbor as themselves, to choose life, to do unto others as they would have others do unto them, to respect people because people are a creation of God's, and to know that there will be a day where they will give an account for their life.  People should be instructed to leave room for God to mitigate any necessary revenge, to obey authorities, and follow the laws of the land.  Our books, schools, and universities should teach that the origin of life comes from God, He created all things, and all of existence is in place for His glory.

When these things are emphasized and seriously spoken of I think we will see much less violence and more brotherly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.