Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 28, 2012

CS Lewis quote on what to write about


"Write about what really interests you, whether it is real things or imaginary things, and nothing else."  This quote from CS Lewis hit me and challenged me.  As you may know I am struggling with this blog.  It does not seem to have a purpose or direction except to share who I am.  I would like to find a topic to focus on and write at length about it.  Yet, I am not finding that idea.  My thoughts for the new year are to cut back on my daily posts and take them down to three times per week.  I hope by doing so I can raise my quality and remove a little stress of getting that post out there each day.  But what really interests me?  Well, my faith, success, nature, relationships, learning.  I have thought about blogging about improving one's life.  That is sort of general but it could be enough of a focus that it could get me started.  As of right now, I have no definite plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.