Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Regrets in 2012


One of my biggest regrets from 2012 has to be how long it took me to find something to do for work.  True, if I was working I would have missed some conversations, some events, and some opportunities to travels.  But I think I should have been working way back in January.  

I don't fully know why it took me so long to land.  I don't know if what I am doing now is temporary and more change is coming.  I do know that I enjoy good work, I like having an income, and I feel like I am doing the right thing when I am productive and providing for my family.

It is just a puzzle to me why this took so long.  I applied places, I talked to people, I went to job fairs, I updated and updated again my online work profile.  Having time off to do these things was great but men are made to achieve and accomplish things.  So I list my greatest regret of 2012 as the time it took to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.