Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Darkness comes quickly

At this time of year, the day starts late and the night comes quick.  The temperatures can be comfortable so one feels like being outside but there is little time for it after work and after dinner.  So I usually push dinner back in an attempt to get some outside jobs done.  There are many leaves to rake up and everything like that takes time.  After doing a few things and looking up, there is the sun on the horizon.  In the mornings, I find it more difficult to get up due to the total darkness.  Sunrise is not until seven o'clock.  So having the radio set to 6:05 AM means no help from the sun.  I like the light.  It really helps me with my energy level and with my mood.  Changing over to all this darkness is an adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.