Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2011

Where is the music within me?

It has been said that "Many people die with their music still in them".  I am still searching for that music.  I would like to think I have a large dream that would release my energy, fire my imagination, and delight my spirit but I am not sure there is any music down deep that needs to be played.  Sometimes I turn inward and try to listen but nothing seems to be there.  I want to get along with people, I want good health, I want to have peace and tranquility, and I want things to get better and improve.  However, a big project, a large dream, a beautiful symphony does not seem to be there.  I don't know if it has been buried or if the music was never trained to get out.  I don't mean to live small.  My dreams and aspirations seem much more down to earth.  I will definitely post of I ever identify this "music within me".  I could possibly be there but I just need to have the right circumstances to bring it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.