Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Money Life podcast review

This is podcast that I listen to almost every day.  The host is Chuck Bentley, CEO of Crown Financial Ministries.  The program is two minutes long and is available Monday through Friday.  It is available in the iTunes store and the subscription is free.  I would recommend this podcast.  Chuck covers a wide variety of financial topics including budgeting, tithing, raising children, debt, and jobs.  I would like to see him lean more on God's wisdom found in the Bible.  Often times there is a quick mention of God at the end and it can feel like an after thought.  I think what he is trying to do is provide guidance and get help to people where they are at.  I would also like to see him focus more on what God has to say about earning money.  There is so much advice out there on managing money but way too little on actually earning and generating income.  I think a lot of money management problems would go away if there was an abundant and growing income.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.