Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The giraffe and the refrigerator


Someone recently related an odd question that has come up in job interviews.  It went something like this.  If you needed to put a giraffe in a refrigerator, how would you do it?  The question is designed to reveal how you think.  Some people may say they would look for a very large refrigerator or that they would need to remove shelves in order to have enough space.  My answer is different.  I would say that the question is ridiculous and that no one in this country needs to put a giraffe into a refrigerator.  In fact, the idea repulses me.  We don't need to destroy or consume such a beautiful animal.  There are plenty of other food sources.  I do not have time for such irrelevant questions.

I hope the answer to my question tells you a little about myself.  I am logical, sensitive, and not very interested in theory's that have no benefit to reality.

Have you ever been asked an odd question in an interview?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.