Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How to fix a Windows computer


Someone asked me this week if I could fix a computer.  For some reason I knew that he was talking about a Windows based computer.  My response was that he should fix his computer by bringing it down to the electronic recycling center and go buy an Apple computer.  Spend a little more, get quality, and you don't have to worry about fixing something.  Look, I just can not get passionate about the normal PC.  It has never interested me to any great degree.  Apple products have always drawn me.  They are simple, elegant, and they last.  We all spend premium dollars.  I choose to spend a little extra in this area of my life because it interests me.  If I could have my way, I would buy every Apple product out there and when something new was released, I'd buy that too.  Now, it hasn't worked out that way but that is what I wish to do.  With Apple, there is always something going on.  They are buying up new companies or making product announcements.  Developers are coming up with interesting Apps or hardware add-ons.  My MacBook is a place where I keep my data, communicate with people, read, shop, and get entertained.  It is a wonderful thing to interact with and yes I have a heart and passion for it that doesn't seem to be going away.

Do you have a passion for all things Apple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.