Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Self-expression


The reason I am writing this blog is for self-expression.  It would be nice to come up with some intellectual product because of it but that is not the primary purpose here.  I want to write so that people know who I am.  In any possible future alliance or partnership, I don't want people to be surprised at who I am.  In fact, I want people to know who I am and see my experiences, thoughts, and quarks as assets that they want to bring into the organization.  

In this blog, I want to write out my values and beliefs so that I know what I believe.  Otherwise, as has happened all too often, I am asked a question or am caught in a situation where I don't know my take on a subject.  I want to know what I think and so I write so that I can better express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.