Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 13, 2012

Do the work when at the gym


I am getting over to the city pool twice a week right now.  It has become a good habit and one I hope to continue no matter what the future may hold.  

Before swimming a few laps, I go to the weight room and use the equipment to get some exercise.  What surprises me is how lackadaisical people are about their work out.  I have seen people come into the gym and just sit on machines, look at the TV, peddle a few times, and quit.  Others have come in with a friend and they just sit and watch.  I want to tell these people that you actually have to do something in order to get an results.

Next time you are at the gym or working out, push yourself, and do the work.  I believe you will feel better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.