Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 6, 2012

My iOS dock


Recently, Google released Chrome for the Apple mobile environment.  I really like it.  It is smooth and my bookmarks from the desktop browser have synced seamlessly.  Open tabs also come straight over.  As a result, my interest in Safari has almost gone away and I have removed the Safari app out of my iOS dock and replaced it with Chrome.  I also added Stitcher to the dock.  Stitcher is an app where you can find a lot of podcasts to listen to.  I am finding that I use it quite often and thought it needed a more accessible place.  What I choose to remove was the App Store app.  Honestly, I think App developers release updates all too often and I don't want to constantly be reminded to download minor updates that really don't matter.

The other two apps in my dock are the Music app and Weather Bug.  Both of which I use often enough to have in a prominent place.

It has been a long time since I have made any changes to my dock on my iPod Touch.  But I am happy with the new arrangement.  It seems refreshed and more honest.

What do you have in your dock?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.