Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Dilema

My dilema is that my natural strengths and tendencies are not the highly prized by our culture.  Instead of talkative and confident, I am quiet and reserved.  I am not one that wants to crush my competition.  Everyone wants aggressive while I would rather get along.  Employers want those that are outgoing and who have high energy.  I am more comfortable on the edge of the group and I need to pace myself to get through the day.

There must be a place for me.  I believe we each have something special about us that if we apply it we will be number one in our field.  It is just taking me a long time to find my niche.

I have value.  I exercise good judgement.  I am a good citizen.  I am dependable and accurate.  I like to keep everything up-to-date and in good order.  My intellect is strong enough that I am curious and I ask good questions.

Where can I apply myself?  I would like to be in a place that is a good match for my natural bent and where I can be the true me.  I want to find my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.