Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dislikes

Some may ask what my dislikes are.  In my personality DISC profile, several are listed and I have added a few more.


Multi-tasking - I much prefer single-tasking.  Focused attention is the best way to complete something.
Insensitivity - People could tone down their remarks and consider the other persons perspective.
Impatience - If we all slowed down a bit we could all achieve our goals in due time.
Disorganization - Everything has a place and should be put in their place, now.
Impropriety - Let's keep the bathroom humor and course joking for some other time.
Littering - Throw litter in the garbage can, not out the window.

My feelings are strong on these issues even though they may not be readily apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.