Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 8, 2012

Drinking more water


Not too long ago I was challenged to drink 2 liters of water a day.  Since then, I have come close to meeting this goal.  So far, it has been a positive experience.  Yes, I have to "go" more often and yes it is paler in color, if you must know.  I actually find that I am craving water even though I am drinking so much of it.  Maybe I am detoxing or maybe my body is saying it is liking the additional water.  I always thought that I did okay on my level of water intake.  However, I don't think I was drinking enough of it.  If you are not drinking 2 liters of pure water everyday, I challenge you to get a 1 liter container and fill it up twice a day.  Drink the water over the course of the day and see if you are feeling better.  Water is so pure, light, and refreshing.  Your body will reward you in surprising ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.