Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

People behave differently when they want something


When I was in college, I took a Business Calculus class.  It was the highest math class I have taken and believe me, it was far as I cared to go.  I tracked with the professor and felt like I was getting it.  We had a small study group with a mix of men and women.  As I expressed myself to the group I must have came across like I knew what I was doing.  It was interesting how people responded to that.  There were two attractive girls in the group who suddenly had a warmth toward me.  They would sit close to me and would brush up against me.  They knew how to turn on the charm.

It is interesting how people can turn it on and turn it off.  People behave differently when they want something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.