Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 19, 2012

Shark Tank needs some turn over


I think it is time for ABCs Shark Tank to have some turn-over.

I have been watching the show since last season but it is now in its forth year.  The person I would most like to see move on is Kevin O'Leary.  He rarely invests in a start-up and has a lot of negative things to say to people.  He belittles their idea and insults them on national television.  I don't see any need for that.  In the past, I thought there was a need for Kevin because people need to hear the truth sometimes.  But now, he has become cruel.  He needs to go.

Kevin has served his term.  If these ideas are so bad and these people so inept, maybe he needs to leave the show and apply his expertise elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.