Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Equal footing


I believe that we are all on equal footing.  It doesn't matter to me if you are twenty years older or twenty years younger than I am.  I don't care if you have a net worth of 2 million dollars or are heavily in debt.  I don't believe it matters if you are female.  Your education makes you interesting but not inherently better.  I believe we are all on level ground.

It serves no purpose for you to lord it over me because of your position, your wealth, or your degree.  Let's start off on equal footing, cooperate, talk, and work together.  I will not be made to believe that I am less than you.  I am not.  There is something in my life that is better than yours but I will not show it off and make you feel small.  We both have one life and down deep we are two souls walking this earth in the present.  Talk to me and I will talk to you.

Have you been talking down to who are your equal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.