Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas shopping

I went up to the valley to do a little Christmas shopping.  It wasn't too bad.  Being a Saturday, the traffic was a little more than usual.  I did not go into the mall but went to the stores lining it.  I had a list in my mind and pretty much bought what I had intended too.  There were a few stores that I went into to look around but came out with nothing.  Stores with color and fluff don't have much appeal to me.  I need purpose and practicality with what I buy.  Usually I won't exchange cash for things that are frilly and fun.  Things can look good but it needs to do something that benefits me.  The things I bought are pretty good and I hope the person they are intended for like my selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.