Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Too bad this is what it takes

Right now, I have a little time on my hands.  That is great and all but the reason is obvious.  I am between opportunities.  The irony is that having this extra time is terrific and allows for all kinds of opportunities.  Just today, I was able to donate plasma, attend a class on social networking, visit with a friend, try a new restaurant, take the dog for a nice walk, read, listen to a wide variety of podcasts, and enjoy some time at home.  What a tragedy that when we have that traditional job that we miss out on so much.  I was in downtown Appleton today, and what a marvelous place to hang out, but I would not have been there if I didn't have a wide open schedule.  You should visit this little mid-west city.  It really is charming and there are a lot of things to see and do.  I think it has a lot of class.   But so many people are working during the day that they miss the life that is all around them.  My goal is to have large blocks of time off, like I do now, but I want to have the income as well.  I guess what I am saying is, my desire is to be in a place where I can make large amounts of cash quickly without giving 40 prime hours away each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.