Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do you do?

This question has long been annoying to me.  It causes me to bristle.  I never liked it because I don't like to play the game of who has the more important job.  I don't like comparisons because I don't like to compete with people over shallow things.  I heard this week something that was very freeing.  Answer this question not as expected but with what really interests you.  It may come across as sarcastic at first but hopefully the person will realize why you are replying the way that you are.

So what do I do?  I enjoy reading non-fiction, biographies, and blogs on success, finance, and personal improvement.  I like to improve, update, and use my MacBook.  I like to work outside when the weather is nice doing things in the yard like trimming, planting, and gardening.  I find it enjoyable to sit down for an interesting movie or TV show.  Short comedies, animation, and some dramas hold my attention.  I like to spend time at home with my wife talking, playing games, or just being together.  Travel is something I do but am no where near as experienced as I would like to be.  I like to write out my goals and see them accomplished.  Going to church on the weekends is something I usually do and occasionally I will teach children's church.  I like to shop online for electronics, clothes, and household items and finding a bargain is especially satisfying.   Listening to podcasts and radio is something I have long done and enjoyed very much.

What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.