Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 26, 2011

Everything in its place

I am one of those people who can not stand for clutter.  I must have everything put away.  Everything has a place and everything in its place would aptly convey my internal drive.  I do not like piles of unopened mail on the desk, bags full of shopping items on the table, or clothes all over the floor.  Those things represent procrastination, indecision, and laziness to me.  Another way of looking at it is I don't like putting things off.  I like to keep things up-to-date.  I prefer to get things taken care of now rather than putting them off.  Part of this internal drive is that I don't like conflict and highly value peace and serenity.  Having things messy takes away my internal peace and can sour my attitude.  I don't mind putting things away, cleaning things up, and straightening things everyday.  Repetition for the most part is okay to me.  Doing these things again and again gives me a sense of accomplishment and a feeling like I have moved things ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.