Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Business cards

At the urging of a career coach, I bought business cards.  The company I used was Vistaprint.  They have a lot of designs and options for a customized card.  I choose green ink on a white back ground.  My name is bolded in the center and my contact information is listed.  My tagline is "Success and Solutions".  On the back I again have my name bolded and a short blessing.  The total cost was under $22 including shipping.  There are 250 cards to a box.  They arrived in less than 10 days.  I have liked having a card to give to people as I introduce myself.  It seems very natural to hand them out.  It is a thoughtful gesture and a way for someone to see your name in case they did not quite hear it.  I would recommend getting business cards for networking.  Be proactive and get yours ordered now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.