Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ideal Job IV

In the spring, I get excited about new growth and new plantings.  I love finding just the right tree for just the right place.  Often when I am driving through the countryside or through towns, I will see where something needs to be trimmed or where something needs to be planted.  It would give me a thrill to help people make their land more useful and more attractive by planting trees and such.  Sometimes I think I could do this sort of thing as a full-time job because it will create such a passion in me.  I like using natural resources to better human life.  Working with nature would be like working with God, hand in hand.  I like that idea of working with my Creator so closely and having His pleasure.  There might be an ideal job here.  Any thoughts?  Please leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.