Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Quality time

My emotional love tank is filled by spending quality time with my spouse.  I also give love by just being with people.  It is not very complicated.  Time equals love.  This love language runs up against the desire to succeed and being able to afford the lifestyle that I want to live.  Material things become empty to me quite quickly when there isn't someone there to enjoy them with.  I will not work long hours week in and week out to buy gifts because that is not my love language.  So the dilema is how do I work just enough to live at the level I want to live at and still have time for my spouse?  To give love by my presence and to feel love by spending time with her?  I wish I knew.  I think it can be done.  I just need to find the right formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.