Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A jumble of contradictions


At times I feel like I am a jumble of contradictions that will never get straightened out.  As soon as I tell someone I am one way, I realize that I am just the opposite way at times.

For instance, I like meeting new people.  At least I tell myself that.  However, I almost go out of my way to avoid having to be around people.  Another example is that I tell people I don't want to be locked down in an office.  Yet, there is a part of my heart that wishes I could just work from home on my computer.  At times, I want to travel and be out there but other times I want to be at home.  On some days, I'll tell people that I would like to have my own business.  But then the very next day, I'll go to my states government job site and look for a job with the hope of finding "security".

I am not sure if this is me being indecisive or if a person can truly have strong feelings that seem to be on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Forgive me if I appear to be a jumble of contradictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.