Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Not much of a winter fan


We are seeing changes in the outdoors here in Wisconsin.  It is getting darker earlier, leaves are just starting to change colors, and the temps have become more mild.  Football is coming soon and so is school.

Fall only means one thing.  Summer is over and winter is not far behind.  That whole realization is not something that really lifts me.  I am not much of a winter fan.

Winter activities are not something that I participate in.  I do not snowmobile, ski, ice fish, or ice skate.  When I think about it, I really just shovel snow and try to get inside as quickly as possible.  Being indoors with few chances to get outside for 6 months seems like a lot of wasted opportunity.

I don't like to be cold.  I could live with 33 degrees but 20 below zero is tough to deal with.

If you like winter, what do you find appealing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.