Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

People I don't like to be around


I find it is difficult to be around some people because they take a lot of energy out of me.  My senses are constantly aware of all sorts of things in them, like their words, actions, and attitudes, due to how I monitor and observe.  People who constantly swear, who have poor speaking habits, who do not care about their appearance, who habitually blame others, putting others down, not telling the truth, and not taking responsibility for their own lives are examples of people who are draining.  I don't like being around people who only talk about wild times, parties, drugs consumed, and beverages drank.  Excessive talk about sports and sport stars can also be tiresome.  Someone who is in need of always being number one and keeping a packed schedule can make me feeling little and this feels tiresome too.

Who do you not like to be around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.