Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spiritual

The next area of life is Spiritual.  I believe we are more than just a physical body.  I think we have a spirit that will last for eternity.  I do not have all the answers, but I have found great hope and comfort in my Christianity.  It makes me feel good to attend church, to sign songs of praise, and to read my Bible.  The inner man has been minimized in our culture today which is materialistic and elevates man so highly.  Things will degrade and pass out of existence and mankind only knows so much and can only do so much.  The teaching I have received about creation and redemption through God's Son Jesus Christ has given me understanding and contentment.  I think the area of a man's soul has been undervalued.  It is my hope to see this area rise again to a much greater part of our community and individual conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.