Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Air dried jeans

One of life's little pleasures is air dried jeans.  After washing my clothes, I take them out of the washer and separate my jeans from everything else which go into the conventional dryer.  I lay my jeans over the drying rack and let them air dry.  In 24 hours or less, my jeans are dry and ready to be folded and put away.  Days latter when I pull them from the closet, I unfold them and put them on.  It is like having a new pair of jeans.  They are stiff and hard which conveys to me that they are clean, attentive, and mine.  Often I have wondered if I could strike a match on them.  No one else in my family cares to have their jeans air dried.  I think they are missing out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you like air dried jeans. I'll take mine from the dryer! Nice and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.