Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Walking the mall

On my way home this morning, I stopped at the Fox River Mall in Appleton Wisconsin.  It is the largest mall nearby.  I had not been in there for quite sometime.  My motivations for going there this morning was to get some exercise.  Earlier this week I had talked with a new friend and he had mentioned that walking the mall was something he did just to get out of the house.  So without much else to do before going home, I went to the mall.  I parked my truck and left my jacket in the cab but took my TracFone and iPod Touch with me in case I needed to contact someone.  It felt good to stretch my legs and explore every wing of the place.  Really, the building is not that big so I was out of there in forty minutes.  This was even after making a few stops to look at a few items.  I think this was a good experience and would recommend visiting a shopping mall to get exercise and have some interaction with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.