Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 30, 2012

Image site

This past weekend I discovered a new website that is instantly addicting.  It is http://pinterest.com/  What I like about the site is that is a way to easily collect pictures from around the web.  Photos that you pin to your boards can than be organized by category.   There are default board names but those names can be edited and changed to just about anything.  I am glad I have a place to collect my favorite images that I find from time to time.  I look forward to adding pictures to my boards and giving people a hint at my style, my favorite places, and places I'd like to visit.  You do need to be invited to this site.  Let me know if you want me to add you.  I would be happy to send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.