Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to deal with itchy skin

In the winter time, my skin can get really dry.  Here are some ways that I deal with the problem.

1.  Drink plenty of water.  The air is winter is less humid.  As a result, I have to drink more water.  It makes me feel better, my body runs better, and it alleviates some itching.
2.  Wear lose clothing.  The air around the body needs to circulate.  By keeping my clothes lose and flexible, heat does not build up causing my skin to dry out.
3.  Apply lotion.  I think most men are not too keen on hand & body lotion.  Probably because of the added scents.  I have found that there are many masculine smelling lotions to buy.  It doesn't take much searching.  I apply lotion after showering on areas that have been itchy.  It makes a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.