Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Garages

When I drive through the country side or through a neighborhood, I am usually checking out people's property.  I admire some things but other things I would change.  It is fun to think about what I could have by mimicking what other people have done.  It is also fun to put a stake in the ground and say what I would not tolerate.  One thing that I consistently like is the external garage.  I imagine I get all excited about garages because they represent a place where big boy toys can be kept.  Fun things like all-terrain vehicles, boats, and motorcycles.  It also represents a place to go to work on cleaning and improving these things.  I am task oriented and I also like to keep good care of what I own.  Some day I would like to have an external garage built.  I think it add value to the property and gives options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.