Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2012

15 minutes


I am trying something new.  Each day I set the timer for 15 minutes and sit or lie down.  Currently I am doing this after lunch in the early afternoon.  The idea is to rest, to gather myself, and to come up with ideas.  So far, I have only done this a few times but I have added it to my daily to-do list.  I find it hard to do nothing.  Though I maybe doing "nothing" I still find myself thinking, praying, talking to myself, and fidgeting.  Ideas do not come to me readily but I am hoping this exercise will help my sub conscience get smart new ideas to my conscience.  It is a new concept or at least a new practice for me.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Do you sit for ideas during the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.