Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2012

People I like to be around


It is so much easier to be around people that I like and admire.  Work and activities become easier due to trust.  I like people who have a well-kept appearance.  Who bathe and dress modestly.  I like people who speak intelligently and seek to use their words to lift others up.  I like people who try and put forth an effort but who also know when to cap it and leave good enough alone.  I like people who have a "can do" attitude.  I like people who value time with their families but are also looking to broaden their network.  I like people who value their health so much that they say "yes" to exercise and "no" to poisons.  I like people who have a hope that tomorrow is going to be better than today and that they can do something about it.  I like people who share and include others.  I like people who ask good questions and who are understanding.  I like people who can keep it all in perspective.  I like people who can provide insight into life.  I like people who speak the truth.  I like people who are themselves.  I like people who judge a man by his character.  I like people who I can trust.  I like people who are good examples on how to live.

Who do you like to be around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.