Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I care about...


I care about my health.  I care about my family.  I care about God's church's.  I care about the environment.  I care about doing the right thing.  I care about order and efficiency.  I care about personal growth and spiritual growth.  I care about what I say.  I care about words.  I care about freedom.  I care about good stewardship.  I care about kindness.  I care about being my best.  I care about my finances.  I care about keeping things quiet.  I care about technology.  I care about being out of the spotlight.  I care about privacy.  I care about connections.  I care about learning.  I care about honesty.  I care about keeping open spaces open and free of development.  I care about nutritious and delicious food.  I care about lasting long-term relationships.  I care about meeting new people.  I care about following the law.  I care about clean water.  I care about trees.  I care about the needs of orphans and widows.  I care about my conscience.  I care about feeding my mind good and wholesome things.

What do you care about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.