Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Key elements to satisfaction at work


For me to be happy in my life's work there are several key elements that need to be there.  I need to have my freedom.  I can not be caged like an animal or babysat like a child.  There needs to be profitability so that I can afford a reasonable lifestyle, aggressively save, and generously give.  I need to be around people I respect, admire, and appreciate.  Those I am around need to speak well, care about their appearance, and seek to be real.  I need to have new experiences and opportunities to grow personally.  I can handle routine to some extent but I do like to improve and change for the better.  I do not want to be with people who are lording it over me, who are excessively picky, or who expect me to be someone I am not.  In my work, I need to be out of the spot light and not expected to entertain.  Email would be the primary way of communicating with only a few phone calls or meetings.  Things I care about are nature, doing the right thing, finances, the next generation, and technology.

Do you know of a place with these key elements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.