Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What can I do for my tribe?


I know I am not the most popular person.  I am not looking to gain a lot of attention for myself.  I don't want to be on stage or in the spot light.  I am not very entertaining.  Being on the edge of the crowd is where I much prefer to be.  My network of friends and acquaintances is modest but growing slightly.  It is my hope that I can serve and better those that are in my tribe.  For those who are in my network, I want them to be thankful and blessed that they know me.  For those outside of my network, I want them to wish they were in.  The numbers of people paying slight attention to my life may not be great but I hope to be of some help to them.

How can I best serve you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.