Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Do a complete job


The scenario has played through my head more than once.  I get caught in a wild shoot-up where a nut loses it and uses his gun to bring his misery to others.  I would like to think that I could get off a few words about Jesus being my Savior.  Or I would like to be able to take quick action that disables the gunman and rescues others.  I guess my one hope is that if I am going to get shot, the man does a complete job.  I don't want to be disabled or a vegetable.  I would rather be snuffed out quickly.  Lingering for weeks in the hospital before I expire doesn't seem appealing to me.  Get it done and take me out if you need too.  I am ready to go.  Just don't do a half job.

Have you thought about getting caught up in one of these mass shootings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.